Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
skarga na aleksander jakis tam
Hello Jacob,

I need to write in English as my Polish wont make any sense.

I joined the server this evening, and heard that you were playing music, some people enjoyed it where others got annoyed by it, so I muted you for 30 min in order for you to stop doing it. Some of your friends  then wished the un-mute, then I as a nice guy and un-muted you so you could continue speaking, but without the music. (I proposed you could join a TS and then play the music there). But instead of enjoying and continue playing, you went on arguing the mute, I choose just to tell you to stop it and continue playing the game.

On the next map, I wanted to ask Bugi regarding something, where you choose to disrespect and insult me out of the blue air, that kind of behavior cant be tolerated. So you got a 3 hour ban for innapropriate langauge towards the administration. (What bugi said about insulting incl. mother or whatever that was, is still not tolerated, you can insult your friends/pals, but not strangers that you do not know, and especially admins which you dont know.
You need to be aware that you are playing on a Private server, where you need to follow the authorities words, you are only a guest/player playing on the server. Please keep that in mind in the future.

So a good advice for the future, instead of disrespecting, try to act nice, and ask instead of going all arrogant and thinking that you can begin disrespecting the administration.  

Mefix will check this complain, please keep the topic clear until mefix has responded.

Have a nice day

Best regards,
AleksanderTheGreat

Wiadomości w tym wątku
skarga na aleksander jakis tam - przez jacob - 03-09-2019, 01:43
RE: skarga na aleksander jakis tam - przez AleksanderTheGreat - 03-09-2019, 02:11
RE: skarga na aleksander jakis tam - przez bugi - 03-09-2019, 03:31
RE: skarga na aleksander jakis tam - przez bugi - 03-09-2019, 07:13
RE: skarga na aleksander jakis tam - przez jacob - 03-09-2019, 14:27
RE: skarga na aleksander jakis tam - przez jacob - 03-10-2019, 20:44
RE: skarga na aleksander jakis tam - przez Mefix - 03-11-2019, 09:20

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości